I love Ruby
Opera 7TP4 erschienen
downloadOpera 7.1 TP4
Changelog (common with ms-win version)
* Implemented Link manager, replaces the old links in frame, not complete
* Access-key fix
* Do not show the empty frames if parsing of FRAMESET fails in XHTML
* "Suppress external embeds" available in Mail-View|Display-menu
* Fix missing content on amazon
* Fix for accepting lowercase only tags in XHTML
* Allow scripts in documents loaded from urls with untrusted content
* Let pressing Enter match an exact nickname in the Shift+F2 box.
* Set all mail columns to sizeable
* Fix for max connections settings
* Show minimized pages if pagebar is off
* Added 10000 visited history as option
* When copying notes,bookmarks, contacts, links: Also copy the most
interesting info to the system clipboard... (url for bookmark, email for
contact etc) if copying several items, separate with a linebreak
* Some mouse focus fixes
* GetContentById, fixed so function returns FALSE when the id was not found.
* Crash fix when entering empty stuff when editing gestures/shortcuts
* Added "off" option to memory cache
* Let Enter in flat/split mode onto folder be "enter folder"
* Focus fix for address field not inside document window
* F2 dialog remember previous
* Let Drag+Ctrl start a copy operation in the treeview, not
Drag+Ctrl+<maybe something else>
* fix for progress status text
* a few focus fixes
* fix for adding duplicates to slideshow
* fix for open link in background window
* fix for pages inheriting settings
* fix for validation dialog
* fix for mouse-up causing that filetype dialog auto-clicking bug
* fix for scrollwheel in web panel affecting active document
* added single global tooltips option
* fixed the minimal_toolbar.ini print button bug
* fix for default button in cookie dialog
* added action "focus panel" .. assigned ctrl+1 -> ctrl+9 to the panels that
have that position in the default setup
* Support for "save selected items as" (adr and html) for bookmarks and
* Support for opening session files (win files) from bookmarks, address bar
Changelog (linux only issues)
* Improved support for input methods.
* Fixed DnD copy indication and other details.
* Made Ctrl+Tabbing (with list) work again.
* File selector fixes (all over)
* Do not show empty menus
* Fixed a mouse input problem after using mouse wheel navigation
* Made hotclick menu functionality work again
* Fixes for external e-mail client
* Fixed some modality problems related to dialog boxes being children of
other dialog boxes.
* Do not append ".tar" to "tar.gz" files (and others) on download.