redlabour

-
Die zusätzlichen Funktionen für verknüpfte Tabellen wurden
automatisch deaktiviert. Klicken Sie hier um herauszufinden
warum.

PMA Database ... fehlerhaft

Ergibt dann :

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string
The name of the database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

See the Linked-tables infrastructure section in this document to see the benefits of this infrastructure, and for a quick way of creating this database and the needed tables.

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. For a multi-user installation, set this parameter to the name of your central database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

Mal eine ganz blöde Frage - ist das ein Job für meinen Provider oder für mich ?

Ich habe phpMyAdmin selbst installiert - habe aber keinen Rootzugriff auf den Server (also keinen eigenen Rootie !) ...

Ich verstehe nicht ganz was gemeint ist mit :

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'].

Wohin, wie, was ??

hi redlabour

sofern du datenbanken auf den server anlegen kannst versuch es damit
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string
Starting with version 2.3.0 phpMyAdmin offers a lot of features to work with master / foreign - tables. To use those as well as the bookmark feature you need special tables with a predefined structure, which we explain below.

See the Quick Install section in this document for a quick way of creating those tables. Also, if you are using a Windows server, read FAQ 1.23.

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'].

If you are setting up a multi-user phpMyAdmin installation, you will need to create a new database and setup special privileges, so, as superuser:

* create a new database for phpMyAdmin:
CREATE DATABASE phpmyadmin;
Note that "controluser" must have SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE privileges on this database. Here is a query to set up those privileges (using "phpmyadmin" as the database name, and "pma" as the controluser):
GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON phpmyadmin.* to 'pma'@'localhost';
do not give any other user rights on this database.
* enter the database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']

wenn nicht müsstest du dich an deinen provider richten :)

gruss phlekk

Ich verstehe diese Anleitung verflixt nochmal kein Stück..... :(

was muss ich wo eintragen ?

PMA Database ... fehlerhaft

ich hab auch das problem mit der pmadb .. nur ich kann mit den angegeben lösungen auch nix anfangen :S .. kann mir das mal bitte jemand genauer erklären ??

Mir gehts immer noch genauso. Kann mal wer auf deutsch und für mySQl Einsteiger erklären welchen Sinn das ganze hat ?

du brauchst diese mistige sache mit der pmadb wegen der verlinkungen auf deiner internetseite wenn du phpkit zu laufen hast .. aber wie man das hinkriegt hab ich auch keine ahnug :S ..

siehe: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/#linked-tables
Speziell diese Abschnitte:
Please look at your scripts/ directory, where you should find a file called create_tables.sql.
[..]
You can use your phpMyAdmin to create the tables for you. Please be aware that you may need special (administrator) privileges to create the database and tables, and that the script may need some tuning, depending on the database name.
[..]
After having imported the create_tables.sql file, you should specify the table names in your config.inc.php file. The directives used for that can be found in the Configuration section. You will also need to have a controluser with the proper rights to those tables (see section Using authentication modes below).
Die im letzten Absatz angesprochene Konfiguration ist hier erklärt: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/#pmadb
Für redlabour relevant:
Optionen pmadb, bookmarktable, relation, table_info, table_coords, pdf_pages, column_info, history sind relevant. Was die einzelnen Tables an Funktionen bieten ist auch beschrieben.

Wenn ihr diese Zusatzfeatures nicht braucht, müsst ihr diese Tabellen nicht anlegen! Einfach die Fehlermeldung ignorieren.