SessionScreen Help

S

Sinux

Yesterday I just installed my SuSe 9.1 Pro Student Ed. to turn my back to MS Windows ME and now I am writing this here through it ;( !!!
My problem is: When I try to boot Linux through GRUB theres the bootlevel loader screen and then a session manager or something like this, the background is grey... I have options Load Session Default/Failsafe and Cancel , + Break Lock but this is grey. Then when I click cancel the normal KDE logon screen is there, but no matter wether I log in with sinux (me) or root I come again to this manager, no matter what session type I choosed in the log window. With Sinux (the only selection that does something is failsave or load failsave) the KDE logon bg remains and then: nothing happens. With root I com,e to some kind like session control. I´could kick people from sessions and so on (but theres only me and i cant kick myself) and there is a Checkpoint(?). No matter what I do (I can shutdown and come back to KDE logon) I cant go into my KDE!!!! If I try on runlvl 5 to switch to console the screenm turns standby and when I use Failsave in GRUB i have a console but with init 5 I start KDE logon but theres the whole session sh** again....
Please help me to disable this Sessionmanager sh**!!
Note: Before I installed the Radeon 9500ß Dris vor Suse 9.1, I runned before a check so it should be the right drivers, and as far as I can see my KDE (logon background and manager only ) theres no graph. problem. In YaST (txtmode) it still says that I have my some Rage card (its false but KDE already worked). Please tell me how to disable the Manager. (I am a totally newb so please make it not too difficult
Thank you so much
S(uSe L)inux
(sry aber ich wollte nicht alles nochmal in Deutsch schreiben, habe es bereits in einem anderen Forum gepostet, deswegen)
bitte um eine Antwort
Daaanke!!!