Fedora T-Online Eumex 300 IP DSL problem

C

chaoticlogic

Grünschnabel
Hallo,

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hi

is das eumex teil nen modem oder nen router?

frank

hi

1. es ist ein router

2. der router wählt sich ins internet ein

3. hanbuch lesen

4. der router hat ne weboberfläche

5. musst du bei deinem fedora in den netzwerkeinstellungen nur als dhcp einstellen

6. glücklich sein ;)

mfg frank

ps: ich hab wohl den gleichen router

*narf*

1. router mit dem browser konfigurieren! der router baut die internetverbindung auf!!!! nicht dein fedora!

2. bei deinem fedora in den netzwerkeinstellungen für die netzwerkkarte einfach auf dhcp einstellen bzw so einstellen das die netzwerkkarte sich die daten automatisch zieht.

wenn du willst kann ich dir das auch auf englisch schreiben weil ich glaube, dass du das in deutsch nicht so ganz verstanden hast oder?

mfg frank

hello!

ok.

1. i dont know where to find this in fedora. but you should change your networkcard properties! if your networkcard should get the ip from the router you should change your networkproperties to dhcp or getting dynamic ip address.

2. ok!

3. have you a picture or some more information about your eumex?

i do not releay understand how do you connect with your router to internet. your pc is connected with a usb-cable to the router? the router is connect to your telephonport?

i hope you can give me some more information about this.

frank

I searched with google for some information about the Eumex 300 IP DSL. U can get is to work like a normal dsl-Modem or like a dsl-Router. U can configure your internet the normal way like u tryin´ but i think its much easier to configure your internet over a webinterface with the router.
U can also connect to your router over a normal ethernetcard if the connection over usb is not working.

Do you have your computer connectet to the network port (the red one) of your eumex-Router and dhcp enabled on your Computer? Then you can configure your eumex with the html-Interface: just type "eumex.ip" in the adress field of your favourite browser.

Its also described in the handbook coming with your eumex.

Grettings, Phorus

Connect your computer with the router by the red cable (eumex: red port - computer: ethernet port) and enable DHCP for this ethernet card. There are no drivers needed. Then you can configure your eumex by browser (adress "eumex.ip")

And YES, this is described in the handbook.

lösung gefunden

es ist schon ok

Zuletzt bearbeitet: